The 2017 Annual Summit
September 28-29, 2017
Sheraton Grand Hotel
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!
Register Online | PDF Registration Brochure | Hotel Reservations
CSFC is excited to announce that registration is now open for the 2017 Annual Summit! The CSFC Summit is the prime venue to share facilities expertise and discuss best practices and challenges with other County Offices of Education, and discuss unique COE issues with prominent state officials. The Summit is open to all COEs (CSFC membership is not a requirement for COE attendance), and our Associate member friends.
Our traditional Networking Reception and Dinner will be hosted Thursday night at Cafeteria 15L, walking distance from the Summit hotel, and will feature the presentation of the CSFC Facilities Leadership Award as well as provide an opportunity for networking with your colleagues and key facilities leaders.
This will be a can't-miss event!
Confirmed speakers include:
- Juan Mireles, Director, School Facilities & Transportation Division, California Department of Education
- Lisa Silverman, Executive Officer, State Allocation Board
- Chester A. Widom, FAIA, State Architect, Division of the State Architect
And the Summit will cover topics such as:
- The Evolving World of COEs and Their Services
- Planning for County Office Facility Needs
- Case Study: Integrated Special Education Project
- School Facility Program and Financial Hardship Updates
- Proposition 39 and Energy Efficiency
- Title 5, Special Education Integration, and Universal Design
- Legislative and Regulatory Issues
- CSFC 2017 Activities and Accomplishments/2018 Goals and Priorities
- Key State Agency Updates
Register before August 31 and save with Early-Bird Registration pricing. We look forward to seeing you September 28-29th in Sacramento!
Jema Estrella, CSFC Chair
Rebekah Cearley, CSFC Legislative Advocate
Summit Hotel Information
Sheraton Grand Hotel
1230 J Street
CSFC has secured a discounted rate at the Sheraton Grand Hotel for the nights of
September 27 and 28, 2017.
Hotel Rate: $173 Single/Double Occupancy
Rooms are limited and this rate is only available until September 7, 2017, so please act quickly to make your reservation.
Reserve your room online using our unique group link below or call 1-800-325-3535 to book by phone. Make sure to ask for the CSFC 2017 rate!
Book Your Room Online - CSFC Group Link
Jeff Becker, Fresno COE; Kathy Daniels, El Dorado COE; Steve Turner, Mendocino COE, Joshua Jorn, Monterey COE, Lindsay Currier, Riverside COE; Jema Estrella, CSFC Chair, Los Angeles COE, Rebekah Cearley, CSFC Legislative Advocate
(not pictured: Sherrie Gruber, Kern Co. Supt. of Schools)